Do you want to make 2017 - and beyond - your best years ever? NOW is the time to get started!
The AVERAGE Gross Commission Income (GCI) Earned by our East Bay Agents that have been with us:
- 1 Year or longer was $165,893.51,
- 1.5 Years or longer was $193,291.89 (and everyone in this group earned at least 6-figures!)
If you are a full-time REALTOR in the East Bay interested in growing your business with a progressive, hip and modern-minded real estate brokerage committed to your success, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in confidence about becoming a member of our exclusive team.
Contact either Barry Adelmann (ph: 415-378-8522) or Renee Adelmann (415-342-4537), or simply complete the brief form below for more information. We respect your privacy and all inquiries will be held confidential.
Our family of companies (East Bay Modern, Marin Modern, San Francisco Modern and Wine Country Modern) has experienced significant double-digit growth in both sales and transaction volume every year since our company's inception in 2007. This growth has been purely organic and has not come as a result of an acquisition, dramatic headcount expansion, opportunistically riding the foreclosure and short sale wave, or through buying leads from third party service providers. Instead we’ve hired great Agents, provided them with technology and tools that actually matter and help them succeed, and worked as a cohesive team to succeed and grow in a market that has been so difficult for many others.
Our growth strategy includes selectively hiring great agents that possess both the willingness and ability to take their business to the next level - we can help you get there!
To be considered, you MUST:
- Be a licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Broker in the East Bay
- Be a current member of your REALTOR Board & MLS (or be willing to join)
- Work in real estate full-time as a career
- Be technology-enabled (i.e. you already own a laptop, smartphone, and are "wise to the web")
- Possess strong business acumen and an unwavering client-focus commitment
- Have an extremely solid work ethic and team-player attitude
In return, we can provide you with:
- The tools, training and technology that will actually help you better serve your existing clients and obtain new ones daily
- Real leads and referrals (from day 1) which will augment your own personal marketing efforts & clientele
- A collaborative (not competitive) team environment where 100% of our agents are productive
- More money in your pocket with a generous commission split, low E&O, and no per transaction corporate royalty or franchise fee
- A highly-engaged and accessible management team for business planning, marketing, and transactional support,
- A hip, progressive, fun and "ivory tower free" team environment with a refreshingly “New School” real estate brokerage whose growth trajectory has significantly outpaced the market.
Read What Our Agent's Are Saying About Us
|East Bay Modern Real Estate was the only brokerage I wanted to be a part of because I made a personal connection with the company’s presence in the local real estate market. Since joining, I have experienced enormous opportunity and professional growth that would have not been achieved with any other company.
- Ken Fox, Broker Associate (East Bay Modern Team)
|This company has transformed my career and how I'm doing business. The online exposure and the online platform YOU get access to, is incomparable. I have worked for three of the biggest broker firms in the Bay Area during the past 10 years and NONE of them was even close to what this company has to offer. Joining the company was the BEST decision I've done in the past 10 years.
- Helen Luttemo, Realtor (Marin Modern Team)
|Being from a a big city, I had always looked to big names. I spent a full year trying to reason with myself to stay at a bigger (named RE) company, but I had always been intrigued with the company’s presence. The minute I met with the management team, I knew this is where I needed to be. The technology is unsurpassed and systems they have in place boosted my business 3-fold in less than a year. I am so proud to be a team member...the best decision I ever made!
- Pam Theroux, Realtor (Marin Modern Team)
|This real estate firm is run like a corporation, but the owners treat agents like family. The marketing is cutting-edge high-tech, and provides unlimited opportunity for anyone willing to follow through and put in the effort it takes to succeed. It is a privilege to work with a group of talented and dedicated professionals who are also great people. I love my job!
- Fred Anlyan, Broker Associate (Marin Modern Team)
To learn more about career opportunities with East Bay Modern Real Estate, complete the form below and we'll be in touch!
Alternatively you can contact either Renee Adelmann or Barry Adelmann, the owners of East Bay Modern, Marin Modern, Wine Country Modern and San Francisco Modern, directly by emailing Team@EastBayModern.com or calling 415-342-4537 or 415-378-8522. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence.