- 204 Poplar Avenue
MLS #40796101 Active
0.22 Acres 9,593 SQ. Feet
Unbelievable price for this gem of an investment property. Sought after area near CSUEB, Downtown Hayward with close proximity to FWY's 880, 238 & 580, and San Mateo Bridge to reach employment and entertainment destinations. Near schools, parks, businesses and other attractions. Great investment and income/Rent stream for the savvy investor. Or, live in one and rent the others. Large lot size and gorgeous view of the bay and hills. Large balcony and backyard for entertainment.
- MLS® #40796101
- Square Footage9,593
- Year Built1956
- TypeResidential Income
- HeatingWall Furnace
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2017
- Address1372 Highland Blvd.
- CityHayward Real Estate
- Zip Code
- Lot DescriptionRegular, Down Slope
- RoofTar and Gravel
- Listing AgentFaz Binesh
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res. Broker
- FeaturesBalcony/Patio, Cable TV, Wired For, Extra Storage, Garden, Play Area
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingOff Street Parking, Tandem Parking, Carport - 2 Or More, Covered Parking, Side Yard Access, Space Per Unit - 2
- ViewBay, Canyon
- DistrictHayward (510) 784-2600
Properties for Sale Similar to 1372 Highland Blvd., HAYWARD, CA
- 21588 Banyan St
HAYWARD Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 145
- Average price: $775,680
- Highest Price: $2,995,000
- Lowest Price: $40,000
Price Change History for 1372 Highland Blvd., HAYWARD, CA (MLS® #40796101)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
Bay East ©2017. CCAR ©2017. BridgeMLS ©2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.