MLS #40865437 Active
Bay Area well known horse ranch with amazing trails. Pride ownership welcomes you to a great boarding stable which offers 100 acres nestled in the base of the Castro Valley Canyons. This horse ranch consists of a 32 stall barn, 3 large tack areas, lighted indoor arena, outdoor arena and approximately 90 acres of trails and pasture area for horses, cattle or vineyard. Lots of Agricultural use. There are multiple mobile homes that consist of one 3 bed & 2 bath, second one is 2 bed & 1 bath and third one is 1 bed & 1 bath. Well and septic. This land is adjacent to approximately 4000 acres Las Trampas Park Trails. The trails are great training ground for endurance, distant riding and pleasure riding. Amazing views and lots of privacy. Private ranch for agricultural business or any uses for fabulous agricultural land offered in the Bay Area.
- MLS® #40865437
- Year Built1994
- HeatingOther Heat
- Address10397 Cull Canyon Rd
- AreaCastro Valley
- SubdivisionCASTRO VALLEY
- CityCastro Valley Real Estate
- Zip Code
- Lot DescriptionDown Slope, Horses Possible, Level, Secluded, Up Slope, Other, Agriculture Use, Horse Setup
- ParkingParking Spaces, Guest Parking, Parking Area, Other
- GaragesParking Spaces, Guest Parking, Parking Area, Other
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Listing OfficeJ. Rockcliff, Realtors®
CASTRO VALLEY Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 80
- Average price: $1,011,080
- Highest Price: $3,400,000
- Lowest Price: $120,000
Price Change History for 10397 Cull Canyon Rd, CASTRO VALLEY, California (MLS® #40865437)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. BridgeMLS ©2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.