MLS #52181521 Active
7 Beds6 Baths3,700 SQ. Feet 2,051.00 Acres1960 Year Built
PLANETT RANCH is a rarity where once there were many. The privilege of privacy on 2,051+/- acres that have been lovingly cared for and carefully managed by one family for nearly 90 years. Only 32 miles northwest of Paso Robles, near the shores of Lake San Antonio, the original Homestead House has been preserved in its handcrafted glory. The newer Lake House was built for a family that entertains locals and out-of-towners alike. An elegant pool with swim-up beach and hot tub/exercise pool lures visitors away from other ranch activities like horseback riding or hiking on the developed roads and trails. But it's the water that makes Planett Ranch better than gold. Ten wells, some with water at 25 feet are scattered across 20 contiguous parcels, and roughly 50% of the ranch sits atop the Lockwood Valley Groundwater Basin. What awaits the next family? A turnkey retreat, working cattle operation, equestrian pursuits, the potential for vineyards, or a touchstone for generations.
- MLS® #52181521
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,700
- Year Built1960
- HeatingForced Air 1 Zone, Forced Air 2 Zns or More
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Woodburning
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2019
- ExteriorDual Pane Windows
- Lot DescriptionAgriculture Use, Horses Possible
- RoofComposition Shingles, Metal
- Listing OfficeCalifornia Outdoor Properties, Inc.
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesWorkshop in Garage
- ViewHills, Lake, Pasture, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- DistrictNot Listed
BRADLEY Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 6
- Average price: $1,385,800
- Highest Price: $5,750,000
- Lowest Price: $249,000
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. BridgeMLS ©2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.