- 536 Middlefield Drive
MLS #52206750 Active
4 Beds2 Baths3,719 SQ. Feet 2.89 Acres1981 Year Built
Sunny, top of the hill privacy, surrounded by beautiful trees and wildlife. Majestic valley views in the cradle of the Monterey Bay. The hillside below, pre-drought, was kept as a small 9-hole golf course that can be revived, or is perfect for grapes (as visualized in mock-up photo). Lots of room for guest unit, horses, pool, or more. Same owner for over 31 years. Immaculately maintained. 3-car garage with electric car charging port. Lots of parking. Storage shed attached to house. Large 10x24' utility barn on the property. 32 solar panels. Master bath includes jacuzzi tub and sauna.
- MLS® #52206750
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built1981
- HeatingForced Air 1 Zone
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Woodburning
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- ExteriorDual Pane Windows
- Lot DescriptionHorses Possible
- RoofComposition Shingles
- Listing AgentJohn Stevenson
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Of California Inc.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Workshop in Garage, Guest Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Workshop in Garage, Guest Parking
- DistrictNot Listed
APTOS Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 145
- Average price: $1,408,579
- Highest Price: $7,895,000
- Lowest Price: $20,000
Price Change History for 777 Day Valley Road, APTOS, California (MLS® #52206750)
|Price Reduced (from $1,450,000)||$1,350,000||$100,000 (6.90%)|
Bay East ©2019. CCAR ©2019. BridgeMLS ©2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.