Hip & Hiring - Come Join Us!Our family of real estate companies (East Bay Modern, Marin Modern, San Francisco Modern & Wine Country Modern Real Estate) has a deep appreciation for all things vintage, except when it comes to how we practice real estate.
As a company we recognized long ago that modern-day homebuyers and sellers have become increasingly sophisticated and savvy, and have a wealth of information available to them because of the Internet. Since our inception, we’ve embraced the changing dynamics of the real estate industry and have worked hard to deliver cutting edge tools, technology, and qualified personnel (full-time, productive and tech-savvy career real estate agents) to surpass the needs of modern day homebuyers and sellers.
Our results are a testament to our success: significant double-digit growth in both our sales and transaction volume every year since our firm’s inception.
If you’re interested in growing your real estate business with a “New School” real estate brokerage whose growth trajectory has significantly outpaced the market, we’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you about becoming a member of our growing East Bay Modern Team.
Why East Bay Modern?
- A consistent flow of real leads & referrals (from Day 1) without an unhealthy reliance on 3rd party sites for new business
- More money in your pocket with generous commission splits and no per transaction corporate royalty or franchise fees
- A collaborative (not competitive) team environment where 100% of our agents are productive
- The tools, training and technology that will actually help you better serve your existing clients and obtain new ones daily
- A highly-engaged and accessible management team for business planning, marketing, and transactional support
Sound intriguing? If so, we’d welcome the opportunity to speak with you in confidence about becoming a member of our exclusive team.
Career Opportunities - Tell Me More!
To learn more about career opportunities with East Bay Modern Real Estate, complete the form below and we'll be in touch!
Alternatively you can contact either Renee or Barry Adelmann, the owners of East Bay Modern, Marin Modern, Wine Country Modern and San Francisco Modern, directly by emailing Team@EastBayModern.com or simply calling 415-378-8522 or 415-342-4537. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence.